Biovac 15/15R Centrifuges (may vary from picture above)
Biovac 13R high speed centrifuge provides an excellent centrifugal function and is extremely user friendly with a high level of reliability and safety.
1. Biovac 15R centrifuge is refrigerated by a CFC-free unit which offers a temp. control range of -10 to 40º.
2. LCD display indicates speed, RCF, time, temperature, acceleration, braking rates and error messages.
3. Maximum speed of 16000rpm and maximum RCF of 24905 x g.
4. The maximum capacity is 4 x 100ml in a swing-out rotor.
5. Five autoclavable(121?, 20min) ultra-duralumin airtight rotors are available.
6. Fixed angle rotor #1501 is offered as a standard accessory.
7. Automatic rotor identification function.
8. Rotor pre-cooling function is available for Biovac 15R centrifuge.
9. A patented lid lock system is used for safety.
10. It’s equipped with a precise electronic imbalance detection system.
11 It has a “quick spin” key for short time working without other settings required.
12. It offers 9 acceleration and 9 braking curves.
13. Warning alarms if any abnormal operation occurs.
Specifications of Neofuge 15R/15 Laboratory Centrifuge
|Max. speed||16,000 rpm||Drive||Brushless induction motor|
|Min. speed||300 rpm||Noise at max. speed||<=60dB|
|Step||10rpm||Temperature range||-10º ~+40º (Biovac 15R only)|
|Max. RCF||24905 x g||Control||Microprocessor control|
|Max. capacity||4 x 100ml||Running time||<=9h 59min, quick spin|
|Braking/acceleration curves||9/9||Dimensions(H x W x D)||330mm x 525mm x 390mm
Biovac 15R only
|315mm x 580mm x 520mm
|Power supply||220/50Hz (Standard)||Net weight without rotor||58Kg (Biovac 15)|
|220/60Hz (Optional)||74kg (Biovac 15R)|