Biovac 13/13R Centrifuges
Biovac 13R high speed centrifuge provides an excellent centrifugal function and is extremely user friendly with a high level of reliability and safety.
1. Biovac 13/13R centrifuges are equipped with a precise electronic imbalance detection system.
2. They use a patented lid-lock system for safety.
3. LCD display indicates the speed, RCF, time, temperature, acceleration, braking rates and error messages.
4. The Biovac 13R centrifuge is refrigerated by a CFC-free unit with a temperature control range of -10 to 40ºC.
5. It provides rotor pre-cooling function.
6. Fixed angle rotor #1303 is offered as a standard accessory.
7. Five autoclavable(121 , 20min) ultra-duralumin airtight rotors are available.
8. Automatic rotor identification function.
9. Warning alarms if any abnormal operation occurs.
10. Maximum speed of 13800rpm and a maximum RCF of 17458 x g.
Specifications of Biovac 13R/13 Centrifuges
|Max. speed||13,800rpm||Control||Microprocessor control|
|Max. RCF||17,458 x g||Weight without rotor||20Kg (Biovac 13)/ 39Kg(Biovac 13R)|
|Max. capacity||24 x 1.5/2.0ml||Power||150VA (Biovac 13) / 300VA (Biovac 13R)|
|Temperature range||-10ºC~+40ºC (Biovac 13R)||Refrigerant||R134a(CFC-free) (Biovac 13R)|
|Running time||<=9h 59min, quick spin||Dimensions(H x W x D)||220mm x 230mm x 330mm (Biovac 13)|
|Drive||Brushless induction motor||320mm x 285mm x 480mm (Biovac 13R)|