The AXIS Nova is a highly automated x-ray photoelectron spectrometer with uncompromised spectroscopic performance required for demanding research applications.
- Categories: Chemistry Products, Kratos, Physics Products, Systems
The AXIS Nova combines XPS imaging and spectroscopic capabilities with a highly automated, large sample handling system and is the next generation of AXIS Nova spectrometer. The AXIS Nova is based on Kratos’ proven AXIS technology comprising: magnetic and electrostatic transfer lenses; co-axial electron-only charge neutralisation; spherical mirror and hemispherical electron energy analysers. Kratos developed innovations such as the delay-line detector for spectroscopy and imaging modes and high energy X-ray excitation sources ensure the AXIS Nova is capable of performing in the most demanding research and development environments.
- Fast parallel XPS imaging <3?m resolution
- Small spot analysis area <10?m
- Highest energy resolution spectroscopy Ag 3d5/2 <0.48eV
- Fully automatic charge compensation system
- 100 channel pulse counting detector
- Snapshot mode parallel spectral acquisition
- High performance low energy ion gun
- Fully automated sample transfer
For more information download the PDF Brochure